cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GIBBYONE
Contributor
Registered since

May 16, 2017

Re: Bose Soundtouch 300 - Samsung 60KS700 HDMI ARC keep disconnecting No Sound :(

If I was you I would take it back now and get something else there is no solution to this problem Bose does not even recognize there is a problem
GIBBYONE
Contributor
Registered since

May 16, 2017

Re: Bose Soundtouch 300 - Samsung 60KS700 HDMI ARC keep disconnecting No Sound :(

I've been having this issue since 2016 at first I thought it was the TV then I went on the internet my chance and found out it was the Bose when I contacted Bose they didn't even recognize the problem but they did say I could use the optical I don't want to use the optical if I did I would have purchased Sonos
If you have a chance take it back now cuz this problem is not going to go away
MOHSINFAROOQ
Contributor
Registered since

May 14, 2017

Hi,

i had this issue initially. but since i updated the latest version. i don't have issue anymore. i suggest you take off all the others HDMI port  then try this indually. 

Ham&Eggs
Participant
Registered since

Nov 13, 2017

At the moment all is fine with my set up. There has been a couple of updates from Bose. The quick lose of sound, and I mean dropping one or two words seems to have deminished. I did speak to a Bose tech in an outlet store and before I could finish my sentence he asked if I had a Samsung. Just hope it holds out as I do like the sound from the bar.
Xyz987
Guru
Registered since

Oct 18, 2017

Yes, there is some sort of incompatibility between Bose and Samsung that doesn't exist with other brand televisions.  

matte73
Participant
Registered since

Jan 14, 2017

I disconnect every evening HDMI cable, and I connect it again before switch on my tv. (Samsung 65HU8500)

This is the only way to  have a correct behaviour of HDMI arc.

If the HDMI cable il always connected, by random (by night or day) my TV (and of course my Soundtoch) switchs on alone !!!!!