Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 8, 2018

Re: Bose Soundtouch and Amazon Alexa Skill - Request for Info from Mike_A_Bose VIP

I don’t get why people even want this feature. I’ve been using an Amazon Dot with my Soundtouch for a year or so. Just enable bluetooth and use Alexa as you normally would. If you enable the skill its actually a bit more cumbersome as you have to say “Alexa, Tell Bose to ...” whats the advantage of using the skill instead?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 27, 2017

Re: Bose Soundtouch and Amazon Alexa Skill - Request for Info from Mike_A_Bose VIP

We require the skill, as some of us spent a lot of money on original sound touches and they don’t come with Bluetooth, just wifi

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Some of us have more than one device,  so If i want to play on all devices I don't need to crank up the soundtouch up to get my other speakers functional.

The point that everyone here is making is this.

Canada is not different that the U.S. (Quebec being the odd man out).  There are no functionlal differences required for english Canda as is for the U.S.  So just get on with it bose.

At the same time get the Amazon Music working on your soundtouch app for us  forgotten Canadians.