antil
Registered since

Jul 28, 2015

Bose Support - Does this exist?

Hi
What is your experience with Bose support? Does this even exist? I have so far sent two emails to Bose with a specific question but I never heard back. I have tried to call support, but had to hang up after 40 minutes in the "your call is important" queue.
While I am quite happy with my Lifestyle products and have no issues with them, I am mostly disappointed with the Cinemate range. And Bose not even showing the courtesy to respond to my support requests just made sure that I have spent the last dollar on any of their products.

2 REPLIES 2
felipefaccini
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 19, 2015

Re: Bose Support - Does this exist?

Obviously no
Bose_-_George_P
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

Re: Bose Support - Does this exist?

Hi Antil, 

We do have product support available in most regions, either directly through Bose or through our authorized dealers. We're sorry to hear you have had difficulty contacting us and getting your questions resolved though.

Can you let us know what country you are located in, and what phone number and email you were using to try to make contact? We would like to look into what happened here. 

This forum is mainly for our SoundTouch products, but if you have unanswered product/technical questions on your equipment feel free to post them here and we'll do our best to answer also. We would rather help you out where we can.

Thank you.