unshuffled
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 17, 2017

Bose Wireless

First, love Bose products, great sound and reliable. 

Second... sigh... what's up with wireless? I have Bose wireless speakers, love the sound and the app while not the best is functional. Because the wireless was so good I tried a Chromecast Audio, and while the app isn't as nice it works with everything. Reading the forums I see that people have added these to the Bose wireless speakers so they could control everything together. So my question... why don't you come out with a Bose Caster that I can put on my Bose Mini II's, my Bose SoundDock...etc.  You have a large box the size of a roku, and it's 4 times the price of a ChromeCast. 

So.... awaiting reply

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Bose Wireless

Hi unshuffled,

Thanks for the post.  I'm unsure of exactly what you're requesting; We do have a SoundTouch Wireless Link Adapter that has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth built in, and can be connected to a SoundLink Mini or SoundDock system to essentially turn them into SoundTouch systems.  Are you inquiring about something different?

Best,

Brandon - Community Support

Highlighted
unshuffled
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 17, 2017

Re: Bose Wireless

The soundtouch wireless link adapter is the roku sizes adapter I mentioned at 4 times + the price of a chromecast audio. I buy Bose for the quality of the speakers, not adapters. I thnk you missed the point that to cover 4 non-wireless bose speakers I'd have to pay $600 with your adapters or $140 with chromecast. I think you've made the case to use chromecast.

Thanks