RHBlythe99
Participant
Registered since

Dec 9, 2017

Bose connectivity is awful

Regardless of all the suggestion in this blog, the nose connectivity is the worst. I have a soundtouch 30 and 10. While they sound good when the play it continues to drop Spotify premium all the time and I’m tired of it. Thinking about returning both speakers.
5 REPLIES 5
Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Bose connectivity is awful

Hi RHBlythe99,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your setup.  

What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

Can we try a power cycle of your Soundtouch 30 and 10, along with your wireless router please?  Leave them unplugged for ~30 seconds, then reconnect power and test audio.

Best,

Brandon

RHBlythe99
Participant
Registered since

Dec 9, 2017

I’m tired on unplugging speakers, routers, restarting every 10 minutes when Playing pandora, Spotify or anything else using Wi-Fi. I have premium Wi-Fi 50+ mbps. BTW according to your app connectivity for both speakers is “great”!! I paid a lot of money for ST 30 and ST 10 and they are unusable and I’m not the only one in that situation.

Joel_D
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi RHBlythe99,

When was the last time SoundTouch worked for you without issues? If you have any devices in your home that communicate wirelessly besides the router, can you unplug them and let me know if the intermittent audio continues? 

Let us know if this works.

Kind Regards,

Joel

RHBlythe99
Participant
Registered since

Dec 9, 2017

About 4 months ago give it take. My Samsung smart tv is connected to my Wi-Fi and works flawlessly. I have unplugged every device multiple times including my router which is less than a year old and the nose keep dropping Wi-Fi and just spins around until I turn them off and turn them back on. Why can’t you just admit that you have serious software connectivity issues and get your development staff to provide a fix to the numerous people that have purchased your product. Clearly the blogs show overwhelmingly that there are serious issues.
Joel_D
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

RHBlythe99,

I want to escalate this to our development team. I will to gather system and application logs from you, the instructions can be found HERE.

Best,

Joel