Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emperor Hermes
Participant
Registered since

Nov 18, 2019

Bose sound Touch 30 Sound problem

My speaker is less than 3-month-old the sound starts to not clear and now also starts to stop and back in the middle! Please, I need help I don't think this is what Bose quality look like??

Screenshot 2019-11-28 at 19.45.47.png

3 REPLIES 3
Charlotte_G

Re: Bose sound Touch 30 Sound problem

Hello Emperor Hermes, 

Thanks for posting!

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some audio quality issues with your SoundTouch 30 system.

Which sources are you using on the speaker? Bluetooth, Spotify Connect, SoundTouch app, etc?

I'd recommend that you reset and update your speaker. To reset, please remove the power for 30 seconds. To update, please visit SoundTouch® Software Updater on your computer and complete the steps.

Please let me know if this improves quality.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Emperor Hermes
Participant
Registered since

Nov 18, 2019

I have done this, the speaker updated itself and when I connected to the phone the same thing nothing change the sound quality is so poor and not work as before it's like cheap speaker sound! I live in Kenya if there is a repair center can help? also, I bought this speaker in May so why the grantee is out of date? Honestly, I am not happy at all I cant imagine Bose quality could be like that less than 6 months! honestly, it's weeks even. So I hope you understand my feeling and I hope you can find a solution. 

[Edited by moderator ] 

Hector_B

Hey Emperor Hermes, 

Thank you for posting and reaching back out to us today. Sorry to hear that your issue still persists after the steps above. 

You can reach out to Bose Kenya via this link here for further assistance, the team should be able to look into this further for you! If you provide them with your serial number and proof of purchase they will be able to explore all service options that they may have

Please do update us on the result of your contact with the team. 

Kind regards, 

Hector B 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!