Hi, I'm hoping somebody can help here, cause getting a bit desperate.
Since November I bought both the Soundtouch 10 & 20. Never had any issue with it, till february 2020.
Both systems keep on deconnecting or the "wheel" on the 20 keeps on turning. "service not available".
- The WIFI signal is good, I even had it reviewed now at the telecom operator just to make sure the problem was not situated at their side, but no issues to find there (also, everything else works fine on my wifi, it's only the bose)
- the app also gives a "good" wifi signal in the information tab
- when you pull the plug, and try again, it's up an running till the next time it falls out (and this can be multiple times a day)
- I already changed the radio streaming from TuneIn to Radioplayer, but this does not change a thing.
- SPotify on the contrary works perfect! There this problem does not occur...
So, if any suggestions, or solutions, I would be so glad to hear this.
I have contacted the Bose helpdesk, but they put the blame on the wifi (pffff....)
I'm going to try to delete both systems from my app tomorrow and reconnect them, but after this, don't know what I can try anymore... (maybe separate the wifi? Is the sound touch sensible to 2,4 of 5? But this wasn't a problem till february, so...)
Thanks already in advance for all possible help...