Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gjnewfie
Contributor
Registered since

May 4, 2017

Bose sound touch 130

Can I add speakers to 130 system and which speakers are compatible. The app has the add speaker setting. I bought a sound link color but it isn't compatible. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Bose sound touch 130

Author Accepted Answer selected by gjnewfie

Hi gjnewfie,

Thanks for the question.  The SoundTouch 130 is a standalone system, and speakers cannot be added directly to the system (E.G. two SoundTouch 10's as rear channels).  You could get more SoundTouch speakers and link them all together to play the same audio (for instance, Spotify or Pandora radio).

If you have any further questions, please let me know!

Best,

Brandon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Author Accepted Answer selected by gjnewfie

Hi gjnewfie,

Thanks for the question.  The SoundTouch 130 is a standalone system, and speakers cannot be added directly to the system (E.G. two SoundTouch 10's as rear channels).  You could get more SoundTouch speakers and link them all together to play the same audio (for instance, Spotify or Pandora radio).

If you have any further questions, please let me know!

Best,

Brandon

View solution in original post

gjnewfie
Contributor
Registered since

May 4, 2017

Thanks Brandon for your answer. While it does answer my question, it does not please me. I guess I misread and thought I could add speakers when purchasing. Now I have a system I don't want and can't grow. For me a waste of money. So much for going for quality. Thanks again 

Garry