Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Silvio_Lopes
Participant
Registered since

Nov 7, 2020

Bose soundbar 300 together with S1 Pro

Hi there!

I own a Soundbar 300 and want to buy a powerful and portable speaker to play together with it. It seems to me that the best option is the S1 Pro. Does anyone know if I can play at both speakers at the same time using bluetooth, SoundTouch or other app?

If it's impossible, what would be the other most powerful/portable option that could be used this way?

I appreciate your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tegan_M

Re: Bose soundbar 300 together with S1 Pro

Author Accepted Answer selected by Silvio_Lopes

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

With the SoundTouch 300 Soundbar, it is not possible to pair with the S1 pro, I do apologize for any disappointment this provides. We do not have any portable SoundTouch products available, but you could take a look at the Portable Home Speaker, you can use SimpleSync to connect the two together to play in unison via Bluetooth. 

If you have any further questions do let us know. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: Bose soundbar 300 together with S1 Pro

Author Accepted Answer selected by Silvio_Lopes

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

With the SoundTouch 300 Soundbar, it is not possible to pair with the S1 pro, I do apologize for any disappointment this provides. We do not have any portable SoundTouch products available, but you could take a look at the Portable Home Speaker, you can use SimpleSync to connect the two together to play in unison via Bluetooth. 

If you have any further questions do let us know. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!

View solution in original post