Bugs / change requests on new update
12-01-2016 07:40 AM
Message 1 of 6
Lets start a thread on the new update.... What bugs it has, and what we would like changed...
1) Soundtouch Wave System... On the Android App I cannot see AUX as a source anymore.... My ST10, and ST20 both show AUX
2) Recommend at least bringing back Presets as the main screen, rather than hide it
3) More presets... Let's face it - in software it can't be hard to do.... I like the comment about 3 banks of 6... this would be ideal... I know we only have 6 buttons on the hardware, surely you can devise a way to do it?
4) Removing Recents was a bad idea... and I am not the only one to share this frustration... It was one of the most useful features.... you should be adding and not removing features please... Please put it back!!
5) Music services..... Please start adding more... you have added none for UK since I bought this 1 year ago.. that is very poor
Good effort on releasing a re-designed app.. It will take some getting used to, and I am the first to admit that I don't like it at the moment, but at least it is a attempt to freshen up the app... However, please listen to your customers.... Add back Recents, and make Presets easier to access..... The new design seems harder to navigate with more stuff hidden.... Spotify looks better but I use the Spotify app more than via the Bose app - so not a big deal for me.... If I am using Spotify, the Spotify app and Spotify connect to control speaker is much easier to use!