Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 12, 2016

Bugs / change requests on new update

Lets start a thread on the new update.... What bugs it has, and what we would like changed... 
1) Soundtouch Wave System... On the Android App I cannot see AUX as a source anymore.... My ST10, and ST20 both show AUX
2) Recommend at least bringing back Presets as the main screen, rather than hide it
3) More presets... Let's face it - in software it can't be hard to do.... I like the comment about 3 banks of 6... this would be ideal... I know we only have 6 buttons on the hardware, surely you can devise a way to do it?
4) Removing Recents was a bad idea... and I am not the only one to share this frustration... It was one of the most useful features.... you should be adding and not removing features please... Please put it back!!
5) Music services..... Please start adding more... you have added none for UK since I bought this 1 year ago.. that is very poor
Good effort on releasing a re-designed app.. It will take some getting used to, and I am the first to admit that I don't like it at the moment, but at least it is a attempt to freshen up the app... However, please listen to your customers.... Add back Recents, and make Presets easier to access..... The new design seems harder to navigate with more stuff hidden.... Spotify looks better but I use the Spotify app more than via the Bose app - so not a big deal for me.... If I am using Spotify, the Spotify app and Spotify connect to control speaker is much easier to use!

5 REPLIES 5
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 1, 2016

Re: Bugs / change requests on new update

Yessss, put "recents" back...
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 3, 2016

Totally agree, put back "Recents", more "presets, and make them easier to access.

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 1, 2016

Absolutley. Now, I open up the app and see 'local stations' that could also be a list of favorite/recent radio stations. 
Also, setting the local station: I tried to change my place to Germany, but when I click on the country I can choose betwen: Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 4. Is if that wasnt already not telling me anything, I found that it is long lists of all possible city names in the country. That is absolutley uselss and unusable. Why can't I just choose the country? Also, just give it a proper search bar. You have the data to let the user chosse, e.g. Berlin (GER), Berlin (USA), and what not. 
Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 1, 2016

Yes I miss the preset screen...also the devices are listed at the very bottom of the page...difficult to access with a tablet cover....also bring back Recents...this was a useful feature...
Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 24, 2015

What has been fixed/addressed on the HARDWARE update (could care less about the app)?
Cinemate / Soundtouch 130