cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jorgemellac
Participant
Registered since

Jul 26, 2016

Can I connect the Bose Soundlink Mini II to the TV?

Hi Community, I´m Jorge from Chile, and I want to know
Can I connect the Bose Soundlink Mini II to the TV? 
Can the RCA red and white of the TV put in the AUX of the Bose and amplified the sound of the TV with the Bose?
Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
This widget could not be displayed.
Bose_-_George_P
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

Re: Can I connect the Bose Soundlink Mini II to the TV?

jorgemellac, 
This will depend greatly on whether your TV has an analog audio output. Generally this would take the form of a headphone jack on the side or back of the TV that you would connect to. However it could also be an "Audio out" or "AV out" set of RCA connectors on the back.
However most modern TV's only have a Digital audio output in the form of an optical or Coaxial Digital cable. If this is the case, you will not be able to connect the SoundLink Mini II without use of a separate Digital-to-Analog Converter.
Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
This widget could not be displayed.
Bose_-_George_P
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

jorgemellac, 
This will depend greatly on whether your TV has an analog audio output. Generally this would take the form of a headphone jack on the side or back of the TV that you would connect to. However it could also be an "Audio out" or "AV out" set of RCA connectors on the back.
However most modern TV's only have a Digital audio output in the form of an optical or Coaxial Digital cable. If this is the case, you will not be able to connect the SoundLink Mini II without use of a separate Digital-to-Analog Converter.
Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

jorgemellac
Participant
Registered since

Jul 26, 2016

Thanks a lot!