Markieuk
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Oct 13, 2017

Can I get a refund on my Soundtouch ?

I'm getting bored waiting for the seemingly never to arrive Alexa app. Is it possible to return this for a refund ? Sonos have have released their app and by all accounts it works quite well whereas we just keep getting fobbed off by Bose.

3 REPLIES 3
lena
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 7, 2017

Re: Can I get a refund on my Soundtouch ?

As it is impossible to contact Bose by phone (on hold for over an hour) i asked for a refund via email over week ago. No reply yet.
Markieuk
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Oct 13, 2017

What was the email address you used ? I'll do the same as they appear to be ignoring this question.

There's been no update for months. My friend has Sonos in his house and he says their app works well.

I like the sound of the Bose system and prefer it over Sonos but I went with Bose as they promised to have

an app out over a year ago.

I'm extremely disappointed in Bose and feel I've bought something due to their false advertisement

Jbaker
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Mar 1, 2017

I presume you are talking about the Alexa skill? Its not an app its a skill within the Alexa app.

I just want to comment that whilst Sonos have a skill that was released just within the last few weeks it is still very basic in what it offers, for example it only works with a handful of music services (amazon, sirius, tunein) so if you use other music services such as Spotify then in its current form its not much use.

Hopefully when Bose release theres it is a little more feature complete... fingers crossed.

Also if you want a refund you would be better speaking to the retailer you bought the product from.