abhisheksimion
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Sep 8, 2016

Can I use DFX Audio Enhancer with my Bose Soundtouch 130 system?

I found that Bose Soundtouch 130 system's bass is on the lower side, can I use DFX Audio Enhancer to enhance sound? Will it cause any problem to my soundtouch 130 system?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Can I use DFX Audio Enhancer with my Bose Soundtouch 130 system?

Author Accepted Answer selected by abhisheksimion

Hi Aabingunz,
This should be fine:
Software equalizers such as the one you linked to are generally fine for use if your audio source happens to be a computer. We would recommend keeping your adjustments on the subtle side wherever possible. Massive increases in Bass or treble via software could potentially cause some distortion and poor sound quality during playback, But your ears will notice this quickly if it happens.

If you notice anything odd about the sound, Remove the software enhancement from the mix first and re-adjust things using both the SoundTouch volume and the computer's output volume.
Hope this helps!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Can I use DFX Audio Enhancer with my Bose Soundtouch 130 system?

Author Accepted Answer selected by abhisheksimion

Hi Aabingunz,
This should be fine:
Software equalizers such as the one you linked to are generally fine for use if your audio source happens to be a computer. We would recommend keeping your adjustments on the subtle side wherever possible. Massive increases in Bass or treble via software could potentially cause some distortion and poor sound quality during playback, But your ears will notice this quickly if it happens.

If you notice anything odd about the sound, Remove the software enhancement from the mix first and re-adjust things using both the SoundTouch volume and the computer's output volume.
Hope this helps!