pkrfjs
Registered since

Nov 5, 2016

Can Soundtouch 10 play sound from TV via Soundtouch 300?

Hello all,
I recently bought the Soundtouch 300 and Acoustimass 300. I'm quite new in the field of multiroom, but I understood that the Soundtouch 300 can be paired with other Soundtouch devices to play music multiroom. But does that also work for sound coming from TV? Let's say the TV is on and Soundtouch 300 is playing the sound from the TV in my living room. Can I put a Soundtouch 10 for example in the kitchen, and would it be able to play the sound from the TV as well?
Thanks a lot for helping out!
2 REPLIES 2
Eric_H
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Can Soundtouch 10 play sound from TV via Soundtouch 300?

Hello pkrfjs,
Congratulations on your new purchase, the SoundTouch 300 is a truly incredible system. As for your inquiry, this is one of our more common questions. SoundTouch allows for Bluetooth or Wi-Fi sources to be played in multiple rooms but does not allow rebroadcast of your TV sound. If you have additional questions or require further support you can reach out to our technical team for support.
Thank you and have a great day!

Contact us: https://www.soundtouch.com/support
Bigdan007
Registered since

Nov 30, 2016

Re: Can Soundtouch 10 play sound from TV via Soundtouch 300?

Why do you not allow this feature ? the point of getting the soundtouch set up should be that u can connect any speaker to any other speaker the way sonos have