Yes, you've seen this problem countless times and here it is again. I have tried endlessly to connect to my account with no luck for well over a month. I can connect to my network but not to my Bose account.
Here is the rundown:
- My speaker worked beautifully for ages and then decided not to
- I have reset the speaker to factory defaults
- I have uninstalled and reinstalled the SoundTouch app on my iPhone 8 and MacBook Pro so I'm running the most current version
- I am using OS 10.13.5 on my MacBook Pro
- I have restarted speaker/computer/phone to no avail
- I have used two different MacBook Pros, my iPhone 8, and an iPad to try to log in multiple times
- I have logged out of my Bose account and logged back in
- I created two different Bose accounts using other emails, no luck with either
- I happened to purchase a new Linksys Velop router (was on an Apple TimeCapsule) and illogically hoped a miracle would happen
- I contacted my ISP and they were no help
At this point, I'm hoping there's a magic button someone at Bose can click on to make my speaker talk to my account. Please help. I've attached screenshots in case it's helpful.
Thank you in advance!