Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrClean
Registered since

Jan 22, 2015

Can't connect to favorite web radio station

I can't connect to my favorite web radio station on my Bose Sound Touch 20.  I can connect on my desktop computer at http://www.icimusique.ca/, and on my radio at 101.1 FM (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada).  The call-sign is CBCX-FM-1.  I can find lots of web radio stations for the CBC and for Radio Canada (the French version of CBC) but oddly not the one I want.  How do I find it?
3 REPLIES 3
Bose_-_George_P
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

Re: Can't connect to favorite web radio station

Hi MrClean, 
Our Internet radio streaming on SoundTouch is done through our provider service, vTuner. You can browse their station master list here. If vTuner does not stream the station you are looking for then it may not be available. That website does have a "suggest a station" feature at the top which you could use to propose your desired station if it doesn't appear.
Thank you.
MrClean
Registered since

Jan 22, 2015

Thanks for the reply, however I don't see a link to the service provider, vTuner. If you could please provide it, I will check their station master list.
Bose_-_George_P
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

The link should be above, but I'll paste the full URL here for reference:
http://vtuner.com/setupapp/guide/asp/BrowseStations/startpage.asp