Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 9, 2016

Can't pair QC35 with Windows7

A "Bluetooth LE Device" with a headphones icon shows up in my device manager, under bluetooth (BT) devices, the name I assigned to the headphones comes through, but I can't get it to connect for music and audio.
This BT dongle pairs fine with my iPhone 6s for audio, calls, texts, etc.
Any ideas?
Thanks,

Jesse

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

Re: Can't pair QC35 with Windows7

Hi Jeng,
While this forum is intended for discussion of our SoundTouch Wi-Fi products, we will do our best to point you in the right direction with these QC35's. The fact that they work normally with your iPhone 6 at least assures us that nothing is malfunctioning on the headset.
If you are having trouble pairing your computer to the headset, make sure that the device drivers for the computer's Bluetooth hardware are up to date. This may mean looking for updated drivers for for the internal wireless card on the website for your computer's manufacturer. If your computer uses a 3rd party USB bluetooth adapter instead, you may need to visit the site for its manufacturer. 
If this is an older computer, make sure that whatever bluetooth hardware you are using supports the A2DP bluetooth service for audio transfer as well as HFP and AVRCP services for phone calls and audio control respectively. 
Hope this helps!