hlavki
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 15, 2016

Can't play some TuneIn stations

Hi, SountTouch 20 III can't play some TuneIn stations e.g. https://tunein.com/radio/Cesky-rozhlas-Radiozurnal-946-s18903/

thanks, m.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Can't play some TuneIn stations

Hi hlavki,

Thanks for the post!

This is under investigation by the software team.  We will inform the community when the radio stations are functional.

In the meantime, we have released Custom URLs to the SoundTouch App so you can manually add your stations and play them.  To learn more, check out THIS link.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Brandon - Community Support

Jan Petrtyl
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 9, 2019

Dear Brandon,

the message "we have reported this to SW team" has been used here for quite a long time so far in this particular case. It is great you added custom URL and gave us the possibility to listen to custom streams, but this particular radio station (Cesky rozhlas Plus) still shows 3102, 3 and 4 errors even with this option. I consulted this with the station´s employees. They know about SoundTouch issues and said they will urge you to fix this. (...). 

For some reason, for example, Cesky rozhlas D-Dur and Vltava play with no problems, but Plus and Radiozurnal are still unavailable. 

Together with poor sound quality and permanent bluetooth issues (my phone connets to ST 10, all is good in the evening and in the morning ST 10 requires hard restart to be able to find my Nokia 6) - purchasing ST 10 was one of my biggest mistakes. I love my SoundSport headphones, but having ST 10 is pure nightmare.

Have a good day,

Jan

Hi Jan,

I know it can be frustrating, and we appreciate your patience.  We don't have any info from the development team right now on when a fix will come.  This is something we check on a daily basis, so the community will know as soon as we do.

Thanks,

Brandon

hlavki
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 15, 2016

Hi Brandon,

any update on this? As you mentioned, it's long time and frustrating!

thanks, m.

Hi Hlavki, 

Thank you for posting.

We are still working on an official fix with the engineering team for Tunein and do not have any updates at the moment. However the good news is we have found a stream that works for your particular radio station. If you put this URL   http://icecast7.play.cz/cro1-128.mp3   in to the stream a custom URL section, it will allow you to listen to Radiozurnal. We have tested this URL in the office and managed to get it working so let us know if you need help getting it up and running.

All the best,

Keith_L - Community Support - 

Jan Petrtyl
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 9, 2019

Hi everyone, 

I confirm that CRo stations´ streams from this list do work: 

https://www.xbmc-kodi.cz/archive/index.php?thread-544-17.html

That includes the one just posted above.

Have a good day

Jan