carrjim
Participant
Registered since

Jul 24, 2019

Can you connect a sound touch to my mobile hotspot hub?

I have a wifi connected wave soundtouch IV. Unfortunately it sits right next to my cabel box.. The time difference makes me crazy.. Can I point my wave soundtouch at a timeserver ?

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: Can you connect a sound touch to my mobile hotspot hub?

Hello Carrjim,

I am very sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Wave SoundTouch IV, we would love to get this resolved for you. Our Wave systems use the refresh rate of the power supply in order to keep time, if you are in a country that has unpredictable power refresh rates, this can result in clocks going out of time on digital clocks like this.

You are able to change the time on your SoundTouch system, this can be done by the following instruction;

- By using the remote, press and hold down time - or time + for one second until "-clock set-" appears on the display, then release the button

- Press and hold time - or time + until the displayed time matches the current time

- Wait five seconds for the system to automatically exit the "-Clock Set-" mode

Please let us know if this helps. 

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!