Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Innoo
Participant
Registered since

Jun 6, 2020

Certain Channel not Working

Hello.

We were able to listen to a certain radio station when all of a sudden. It stopped working and won't load at all.

The channel was 181 FM The Mix. Then all of a sudden the rest of the 181's won't work either. I tried other channels but they work. Not sure what else to do. Tried restarting it. Tried unbinding all the presets. Nothing seems to be working. I even tried resetting the system. Can you guys look into.

6 REPLIES 6
Tegan_M

Re: Certain Channel not Working

Hello Innoo, 

Thanks for reaching out, I am very sorry to hear that you are having this experience. 

So I can provide you with the most accurate information, what product do you own? Please use this link to help you in identifying your product model. 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
TheSparks
Participant
Registered since

Jun 10, 2020

I am having the same problem with the 181.fm channels. Had some set as presets and now just can't get them working at all.

I am using a SoundTouch 10 in the UK and have checked it's had all the latest updates. 

Would be great to get this fixed. 

TheSparks
Participant
Registered since

Jun 10, 2020

Please see my reply to the original message about this problem. 

I am using a SoundTouch 10 in the UK. 

Tegan_M

Hi TheSparks,

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear you're also having this experience. 

Are you using TuneIn to stream this radio station?

Can you try streaming this radio station from an alternate device?

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
TheSparks
Participant
Registered since

Jun 10, 2020

Hi. 

Yes, using TuneIn via the speaker and SoundTouch app. Neither work. 

Station still working through the android TuneIn app on my phone and via Chromecast still working too, so the stations are definitely still working. 

When I try on the speaker the Amber light just flashes for a while before failing. On the SoundTouch App I get an error message saying it can't play right now and error code 3103. 

Thanks for your help. 

Andy_B
Community Manager

Hey everyone,

We've received reports of difficulties streaming certain TuneIn stations on SoundTouch speakers. We have an open thread HERE, to which I invite you to join in the discussion with your feedback and experience. We're actively working to better understand and resolve this. 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!