Highlighted
Alan Hall
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 12, 2017

Change email address for account : Soundtouch 10

Well I see this has been asked elsewhere ....but i dont see an answer that makes sense.   Since purchasing Soundtouch I have changed e-mail address.  How do I update this .....I cant under Account.   I cannot see a way to enter a new account and I cannot see any "More Options" refered to in the previous thread.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Change email address for account : Soundtouch 10

Hi Alan Hall,

Thanks for the question!  We are unable to change e-mail addresses for SoundTouch accounts, so your best option would be to log out of the SoundTouch app, create a new account and attach all of your systems to the new account.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Best Regards,

Brandon

Limechase
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 25, 2016

I have the same problem, the account email I have is about to go, when I change ISP.  so I want to create a new account? but how? I cannot find anywhere that allows me bto create a new account?

Hi Limechase,

Thank you for your inquiry. I'd be happy to help!

1. Open the SoundTouch app
  2. Select the menu icon in the top-left corner
  3. Select Settings
  4. Select Account
  5. Select SIGN OUT and confirm by selecting SIGN OUT again
  6. On the menu that appears, select MORE OPTIONS
  7. Select GET STARTED
  8. At this point, you will need to go through the original setup process. Follow the instructions on the app. I'd also recommend factory defaulting your SoundTouch 10 (and other SoundTouch speakers) so that they can be put into setup mode. This can be done by holding 1 and Volume - for 10 seconds on most SoundTouch speakers. 
  9. Towards the end of the setup process, you will be asked to create a new SoundTouch account. 

Please let us know if this helps!

Best regards,

Brian - Bose Support