CineMate_120
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 28, 2015

CineMate 120 does not play sound through the Cab/Sat source jack.

I have a Cinemate 120. Issue. CineMate does not recognize input on the Cab/Sat port. It will if I plug in to the other ports on the back of the control console. I have tried a hard restart on the console. Left it u plugged for 15 minutes. Plugged back in and same problem. I really love the system. I have always been a Bose fan. I am disappointed that this system is only 6 months old. 
2 REPLIES 2
Jordan
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Re: CineMate 120 does not play sound through the Cab/Sat source jack.

Hi CineMate120,
if you add sources by plugging in the cable using optical, coaxial or analog cable, you have to set them by go to system on remote then select 11. If you connect optical cable, 12. Coaxial cable, 13.Analog cable. The default is auto/tv, if you want to change it to cab/sat, simply choose it by press right arrow.
rgds
jordan

Re: CineMate 120 does not play sound through the Cab/Sat source jack.

If adjusting the optical/coaxial inputs (as Jordan suggested above) does not allow you to use the HDMI CBL/SAt input on your system, we would strongly recommend you contact local service for help resolving this.

In the USA you can call 800-905-2156 - Hours are M-F 9am to 9pm EST; Saturday 9am-6pm - In other regions you can find contact details by visiting http://global.bose.com  and selecting your country from the drop-down menu.