Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cinemate 130

Hello
I Have a cinemate 130 in Germany Buy.
And i Have the Cinemate 130 Console a update on 1.1.4 install.
Very Good.I have on Display DTS and DD5.1
then install a Wlan Soundtouch Adapter on the Box ,an the Box make a downgrade
on Version 1.0.9
Display information DTS and DD 5.1 to be away
Why is very Bad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
This widget could not be displayed.
Bose_-_George_P
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

Re: Cinemate 130

To ammend our previous response, the forced downgrade to an earlier version of software is normal after connecting the wireless adapter. This will be solved by a new software update which will be released this week. 

Thank you. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Bose_-_George_P
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

Hi, 

We apologize for the trouble. You should be able to solve this and recover those features by performing a manual update to the Cinemate console:

Please visit http://updates.Bose.com/CineMate for the download link and complete instructions on that process.
Thank you. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi George
I have Manual Update on Version 1.1.4 from Update Tool on the Box
The Box make Automatic downgrade on Version 1.09 wen install Wlan Adapter soundtouch .Version 1.1.4 is not Kompatibel with Wlan Adapter Soundtouch

This widget could not be displayed.
Bose_-_George_P
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

To ammend our previous response, the forced downgrade to an earlier version of software is normal after connecting the wireless adapter. This will be solved by a new software update which will be released this week. 

Thank you. 

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is very Good the new Information.
im wait every Day on new update
Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for this wonderful update on Version 1.14 with Soundtouch
over Windows App.
Have a Nice Day

Bose_-_George_P
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

Glad to hear that the update has solved the issue as expected! Enjoy your Music!
postmich
Participant
Registered since

Mar 11, 2015

Hallo Guido,
hattest Du den Adapter mit der Cinemate ursprünglich ohne Probleme verbinden können? Bei mir friert immer das Display der Konsole ein, wenn ich den Adapter über Bose Link verbinde.
VG
Michael
Bose_-_George_P
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

Postmich, please see our response to you other post here
Thank you. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hallo Ihr
nein seit dem Update was Auch Super über den Sub klappt .Ist die Konsole stabil.