Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 14, 2018

Connecting sountouch to spotify

my soundtouch 30 connects to my spotify premium accont and i can see my playlists om soundtouch app but my spotify music is not loaded to my sountouch app and is not played 

any suggestion

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 9, 2017

Re: Connecting sountouch to spotify

I've been having the same problem for more than a week now. I've called SoundTouch twice, and they're apparently aware of the problem, but I'm not sure why it hasn't been corrected yet. I was told to keep my eye on this forum for an update. My Spotify-Bose connection is my main source of music and no one seems very concerned that it's not working. I can listen to Spotify through my IPad and/or a bluetooth speaker, so I'm assuming the problem originates with SoundTouch; however, maybe Spotify is doing something NOT to cooperate with SoundTouch. All I know is that it's VERY frustrating!

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Re: Connecting sountouch to spotify

Hi Kamranjazayeri, 

Thank you for the post. To clarify further, can you play any content at all from your playlists through the SoundTouch app? Can you try to unplug your ST30 and your router from power for 30 seconds and re-test? If it is the same bug that bonitalhester has mentioned, this should at least temporarily resolve the issue. If it doesn't, please try to remove and re-add your Spotify account. 

Hi bonitalhester, 

I'm sorry that you're experiencing this. It sounds like you're referring to the DHCP lease time bug where a round of reboots gets everything working, but only for a day or so. As soon as we have an update on the fix, we'll let the community know. 

Kind Regards

Brent - Bose Support