Motata
Participant
Registered since

Dec 13, 2020

Connectivity

Bose product name: Bose SoundTouch 30

Firmware Version: 26.0.1

App Version: 26.0.3

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on I have been using it from Iphone 12 Pro Max and also my laptop.

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

The connectivity is so poor like my have to be left with speaker for smooth play.

When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?

I think with the update or something the quality deteriorated. No damage or anything happened to the speaker. I don't understand what's wrong.

Any troubleshooting steps you took

Update, reset, whatever the previous threads had and I have gone through every troubleshooting.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hector_B

Re: Connectivity

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jeff_G

Hey Motata, 

Thanks for posting and reaching back out to the Community for the support! Sorry to hear that you are having a connection issue with your SoundTouch 30. 

I appreciate that you have already attempted some troubleshooting steps, however, I'm surprised they haven't resolved your issue. I'd recommend that we take a look at these further troubleshooting steps here, to ensure that we have covered everything possible. 

Should the issue persist after this, I would suggest reaching out to your regional Bose support team via the Contact Us page here

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Hector_B

Re: Connectivity

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Jeff_G

Hey Motata, 

Thanks for posting and reaching back out to the Community for the support! Sorry to hear that you are having a connection issue with your SoundTouch 30. 

I appreciate that you have already attempted some troubleshooting steps, however, I'm surprised they haven't resolved your issue. I'd recommend that we take a look at these further troubleshooting steps here, to ensure that we have covered everything possible. 

Should the issue persist after this, I would suggest reaching out to your regional Bose support team via the Contact Us page here

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post