Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickatk
Expert
Registered since

Nov 12, 2015

Custom Streaming URL

Bose has added a feature for users to add a custom URL for radio streams. This is a handy feature but can sometimes be challenging finding the URLs.

I was wondering if the Bose Moderators or other forum participants could provide a list of their favourite Radio URL aggregators.

This would aid those looking for specific URL information. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Keith_L
Community Manager

Re: Custom Streaming URL

Author Accepted Answer selected by rickatk

Hi Rickatk,

Thank you for your great suggestion. We're currently setting up a thread with a guide for finding those URLs and to act as a place to suggest and request URLs and aggregators that the community have been using.

Edit - Here is the link to the thread for those who want to find it -

All the best

Keith_L - Community Support - 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Keith_L
Community Manager

Re: Custom Streaming URL

Author Accepted Answer selected by rickatk

Hi Rickatk,

Thank you for your great suggestion. We're currently setting up a thread with a guide for finding those URLs and to act as a place to suggest and request URLs and aggregators that the community have been using.

Edit - Here is the link to the thread for those who want to find it -

All the best

Keith_L - Community Support - 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!