wvynck
Participant
Registered since

Nov 2, 2014

Customer support - no answer?

Hi,
I have a hardware problem and i send 2 mails to customer support. No answer yet.
support_be@bose.com
It's a warranty support.
Is this normal?
regards
4 REPLIES 4
Michael_Fitzpat
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Oct 6, 2014

Re: Customer support - no answer?

Hello William,
Depending on the timeline on when you had sent the emails, it may take the email team a couple of days to respond to the inquiry. Curiously have you tried to contact tech support via phone? That may give you an answer quicker. For support in Dutch, please contact 0800 92 812, or visit global.bose.com for more information regarding service across the globe.
Thank you.
wvynck
Participant
Registered since

Nov 2, 2014

Still no answer (12/06/2015) and no, i dont whant to call support.. Have send 2 emails and i want a answer. This is not the way to tread customers.
Maybe Bose would like us to buy other brands?
hope to get support soon ... this is Bose community site not?
Bose_-_George_P
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 11, 2014

If you are not able to get a response from local support and unable to call the phone number we listed you can instead contact our Global Service team at Global_service@bose.com regarding this. They should be able to work with your local service provider to help you resolve this.

Thank you. 

wvynck
Participant
Registered since

Nov 2, 2014

Have send a support email to hifi_be@bose.com on 7 june - NO ANSWER
Have resend my mail on 9 june - NO ANSWER
Have send my mail to Global_service@bose.com on 14 june like you told me - NO ANSWER.
So i will order a SONOS system. I also will advice my friends and family NOT to buy Bose because there is no support.
According the Belgium and EUROPEAN law we have 2 years of support .. whats your answer to it?