Deezer Family subscription

Silent Starter

Re: Deezer Family subscription

I concur very important feature

Keep us posted Brandon

Silent Starter

Hi,

it has been a long time and there is still NO update for this problem. I am also a Deezer Family owner and find this really annoying. We bought products of which we expect Bose quality and you guys simply don't deliver. Bose is expensive so you'd expect a certain amount of quality for the money you pay.

I am a programmer myself and this should be a really easy thing to implement in the app. So, two questions:

1. When is this update coming?

2. Are you satisfied with the service you are offering to your clients?

Hi ThisIsRIDICULOUS, 

Many apologies that this isn't supported yet. There is no new update at this time. When one becomes available, we will certainly share it with the community. 

Kind Regards

Quiet Contributor

Just purchased 2 Soundtouch 10 speakers, my first Bose products, what a disapointment as we have 3 family members on Deezer Family. Please get this sorted quickly or SONOS here I come.

Friendly Fanatic

Hi Everyone,

Just so I understand this correctly, so are you able to change account's via the any Deezer app? Is it only throught the Bose app you cannot change it?

I wonder if this is the same for Spotify Family?

Silent Starter

It's an easy one guys. Just bring back your Bose speakers ASAP and go for Sonos. I have the same problem, luckily I have only 2 accounts on my family account.

The first forum message in this thread was half a year a go, and, as a programmer, I know this profile settings thing is REALLY easy to fix. So: Bose just doesn't care. F*CK you if you have a Deezer Family account. If they cared, they would have released an app 5 months ago (or the problem wouldn't even exist). Because i have a fixed 1 year Deezer Family subscription, my Bose speakers already are on eBay. I am not going to wait another 2-3 months (or forever?) until BOSE respects their customers. There is not even a warnin in the app or on the website that Deezer Family isn't supported!

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter

Hey,

at the moment you can not change the Deezer Profiles in the bose soundtouch app. And I dont think it will be possible in future, because all they tell us is: thank you, we have no new information. I don't understand why it is not possible to give us an answer directly from a developer. Something like... "uhh we are actively looking into this issue and have figured out that we have to implement 2-3 things to get this thing working". I think they haven't looked at this problem at all.