Highlighted
Strident Supporter
Registered since

Jul 10, 2017

Re: Downgrading to best version 14.80.6 (Working)

@BoJ wrote:
how is this version in relation to ARC issues?

Pretty stable, ARC can be difficult with some setups/TVs

Samsung KS8000 with v16 also pretty stable now, Important is to power on the ST300 first and then TV etc. after factory reset both.

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 19, 2017

I just purchased both the SoundTouch 300 and AM 300 bass module. Does not sound anyway near to sound in store. Assuming the update problems in Am 300 is what I’m experiencing. When will this update to fix this problem be available? So dissapointed as just bought and have wanted this for a lifetime now have it and my old Surround was better. For the $ spent and bose reputation I cannot believe I’m having to be so heartbroken. Their post was in August that they were working on it. I would think by now we would be able to appreciate what we have paid dearly for.
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Hi Missflono, 

Do you know which version of software you have on your system? If you're unsure on how to check the method is outlined HERE. If you're still running version 15.x on the system, please update to 16.x which restores the response to what we saw with version 14.x. Also, are you using ADAPTiQ? Users have reported that not running AiQ may give you more low end, depending on the location of the Acoustimass module. 

Thank you 

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 29, 2017

Hello,

Can someone send me the link to the v14 please?

einstein

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 4, 2017

@Einstein

Did you find the download location for v14 firmware? If yes, please share.

I have given up now on waitingn for this to be fixed from Bose. I am planning to downgrade to v14 and see if that makes it any better.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 8, 2017

I had a lot of problems with ARC between my Samsung TV...it completely stopped working, and then started again with the 15.0 update.

Any risks to me moving up to 16.x? Do I risk losing ARC?