Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Dec 8, 2016

Error 1008

Hello All,

While trying to “Create a New Station” on Pandora, I get Error 1008, “We cannot connect to Pandora right now, please try again later”. Pandora is working properly and I can use my existing Presets without problem. No matter what Station I try to create, I get this error. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Error 1008

Hi heatman5,

Sorry to hear about the issue.

If you log into your Pandora account at pandora.com, can you add a station there?  If so, does it show up in the SoundTouch app?

Thanks,

Brandon

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Dec 8, 2016

@Brandon

Yes, I have created the station on my Pandora online page. How do I transfer that to the SoundTouch app? I don’t really like to Airplay Pandora, more commercials and if you’re not at your idevice at the time, you won’t see the notification message that they’re about to disconnect your stream because you haven’t touched your idevice in the allotted amount of time (usually about an hour). Thank you for your reply and help.

Sincerely,

heatman5

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Dec 8, 2016

@Brandon

Please disregard. Tonight I tried to create that Pandora Station from within the Pandora App in the SoundTouch App and it worked. Whatever was keeping me from performing this task is no longer a factor. It’s all good. Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Sincerely,

heatman5

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Great to hear!

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Best,

Brandon