Mvilla
Registered since

Jul 9, 2015

Error 1011 in my IPad

I can not listen any longer the 2 radios I had saved in soundtouch (I use it with an IPad). The radios are Nostalgie 90.4 from France and Bonn/Rhein Sieg from Germany. Always error 1011 appears when I try to listen it. For other radios no problem at all. Until June I did not face any problem. But both radios appears in the list when I use the explorer tool of the Soundtouch.
3 REPLIES 3
Michael_Fitzpat
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Oct 6, 2014

Re: Error 1011 in my IPad

Hello Mvilla,
We have tested those two stations over our end and have found that the "Nostalgie 90.4 FM" is giving us a 1011 as well.
For the second station (Radio Bonn/Rhein-Sieg 91.2), we are able to play that content on our end here. Would you mind trying to play that station once more to see if that is still not working?
For the meantime, we will let the development team know about this issue and will update this thread with any news that comes our way.
Thank you for letting us know about this.
Mvilla
Registered since

Jul 9, 2015

Hi, thank you. As you said, now Bonn radio works perfectly. Please, let me know when the problem with Nostalgie si solved.
Michael_Fitzpat
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Oct 6, 2014

Hello Mvilla,

We are glad to hear that the station is now working! We have received confirmation from the development team that this has been resolved as well.
Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
Thanks again for letting us know.