Kent A
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 29, 2015

Error 1012, cannot connect to web radio service

Just bought a ST 30 and a ST 20, but I can only find a very small selection of web radio stations. I have followed thelink to vTuner, and there I find my stations and they works all right. 
What is this?
Should I go back with the equipment and buy something that actually works, or am I doing something wrong??
17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
Kent A
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 29, 2015

Re: Error 1012, cannot connect to web radio service

to be more specific, the stations work while running them directly in my computer, but not in the Sound Touch systems as I get an error when I try to search for them
jer0en
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 29, 2015

Since today I have also the Error 1012, when searching the radio-channels.
I think there is a problem with the server they have to solve, so not a problem on our side.
Community Manager

We're seeing this too right now.  Thanks for letting us know.  We'll look into it and update you as soon as possible.  
agflak
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 29, 2015

I purchased an ST20 today to serve as a confidence monitor for an internet radio station. Will the internet radio feature on the system be restored soon, or do I need to return the unit and look for an alternate solution?
jer0en
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 29, 2015

Problem Solved. Thank you!

JCB
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 29, 2015

I still have the problem....Login error message on internet radio.  My pre-set channels worl fine but I cannot browse for new channels

Community Manager

vTuner has informed us that this issue has been fully resolved at this time. Please let us know if this is not the case.  
Thanks everyone for your patience.
AWWI
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 13, 2015

No, this does not work; I have had the same issue for a while - am starting to be fed up with RadioTunes and Barock Music.....
Could you help?

JCB & AWWI,

Can you clarify what action within the SoundTouch app prompts the 1012 error to appear? Is this when you are trying to browse a particular category? Use the search box? Etc. If there are specific stations that play on vTuner.com but not on your SoundTouch app, please list a few specific examples that we can test on our end.

Thank you.