Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MylenevanAmstel
Participant
Registered since

Feb 3, 2020

Error 1046: Can't add spotify

I have a Soundtouch 10 wireless speaker. I had no trouble using the music trough wifi untill a couple of days ago.

I used to listen to spotify trough my speaker connected by my wifi. But recently I can't listen to my spotify anymore, i can listen to TuneIn radio trough a connection with my wifi. At first i tried to connect my speaker to the wifi again, it connected again but after this I still could not connect to spotify but only to the TuneIn radio. After this I tried to reset the app but now I can't even add spotify as a service anymore and i get a error 1046.

What can I do to connect the soundtouch app to my spotify again?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sam_F

Re: Error 1046: Can't add spotify

Author Accepted Answer selected by MylenevanAmstel

Hi @MylenevanAmstel,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I'm sorry to hear you've run into issues using Spotify with your SoundTouch 10 system - this certainly shouldn't be happening.

For an issue of this nature, I'd advise attempting a couple of things. First of all - a reset of your system. Find how to go about that HERE. Secondly, you may find it beneficial to reboot your router. Simply unplug it from power and leave it disconnected for two minutes before plugging back in.

Try both of those steps for me, then let me know if Spotify is still causing you trouble! 

Warm regards,

Sam F - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Sam_F

Author Accepted Answer selected by MylenevanAmstel

Hi @MylenevanAmstel,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community.

I'm sorry to hear you've run into issues using Spotify with your SoundTouch 10 system - this certainly shouldn't be happening.

For an issue of this nature, I'd advise attempting a couple of things. First of all - a reset of your system. Find how to go about that HERE. Secondly, you may find it beneficial to reboot your router. Simply unplug it from power and leave it disconnected for two minutes before plugging back in.

Try both of those steps for me, then let me know if Spotify is still causing you trouble! 

Warm regards,

Sam F - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

MylenevanAmstel
Participant
Registered since

Feb 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your fast reply!

I resetted the system by pulling out the cord for 30 seconds and after this I could reconnect with my spotify again.
Thank you for your help!