Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LLuba35
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 11, 2017

Error 3911 when attempting to access Sirius station

I have two SoundTouch 30 speakers for almost a year now, and have never had an issue.  I have several SiriusXM stations set as presets on both speakers, which have worked fine until recently. About a month ago, one of my speakers will no longer play any SiriusXM stations through the SoundTouch application, showing a 3911 message/error code. All other stations work.  The other speaker has no issue, just the one we have in our shed bar. I have unregistered and re-registered  my SXM account with the speaker, but still no joy. Any suggestions?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Michael_F
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Re: Error 3911 when attempting to access Sirius station

Hi LLuba5,

That is certainly an interesting issue. Curiously have you attempted to unplug the system experiencing the issue from power for a full two minutes, then plug it back in?

If the power reset doesn't work, let's try to factory default the system. You can find instructions on how to do so linked HERE. Once the system has been factory defaulted, connect it back to the network and re-test.

Let us know how that goes!

View solution in original post

LLuba35
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 11, 2017

Author Accepted Answer selected by LLuba35

Michael,

Thanks for the suggestion. I unplugged it and then tried it and it worked. I guess I just overthought the problem. Thanks for the help.

2 REPLIES 2
Michael_F
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Hi LLuba5,

That is certainly an interesting issue. Curiously have you attempted to unplug the system experiencing the issue from power for a full two minutes, then plug it back in?

If the power reset doesn't work, let's try to factory default the system. You can find instructions on how to do so linked HERE. Once the system has been factory defaulted, connect it back to the network and re-test.

Let us know how that goes!

LLuba35
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 11, 2017

Author Accepted Answer selected by LLuba35

Michael,

Thanks for the suggestion. I unplugged it and then tried it and it worked. I guess I just overthought the problem. Thanks for the help.