Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamdiggity
Participant
Registered since

Jan 3, 2018

Error 6027 when using Sirius XM

About 6 weeks ago my SiriusXM account stopped working with my Soundtouch products (Soundtouch 125, Soundtouch 20).  SiriusXM had worked fine with Soundtouch for ~18 months prior to this.  I have followed the troubleshoot suggestions in the related thread, including deleting & readding the Sirius account, resetting Sirius password, deleting and readding Soundtouch account, rebooting system, rebooting router, updating Soundtouch app, etc.  None have been successful in resolving the issue.  Please advise if there is a workable solution to resolve this.  Frustration with this product is growing and I'm close to junking it and replacing with a more stable competitive product.  Thank you.    

1 REPLY 1
Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Error 6027 when using Sirius XM

Hi jamdiggity,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having.  This had happened initially because of an issue with the SiriusXM API, which was resolved by them.  There may be some lingering issues, which can actually be solved by removing your SiriusXM account from the SoundTouch App, logging into SiriusXM's website, and changing your password for your login.  Once you do that and re-add the account to the Soundtouch App, the issue should be resolved.  If it is not, please reply back here and let me know.

Best Regards,

Brandon - Bose Support