inspektor76
Registered since

Aug 17, 2015

Feature Request: Sleep Timer

As a recent purchaser of the SoundTouch 20 II. I was disappointed to find that a SLEEP TIMER function is missing. I believe this is a glaring admission and is essential to make this device better. I’d be happy to hang onto the ST20 II if this feature will be added in the near future. Having owned a Logitech Squeezebox Boom, the interface and functionality of that device is light years ahead of what Bose have to offer right now. I’m sure all this can be fixed with a major software overhaul. Unfortunately I may have to return it as I have seen in these forums that there have been no guarantees that requested features will be implemented. It’s great sounding device with potential. I just hope the technicians get onto it and deliver what customers are crying for.
2 REPLIES 2
Keene
Participant
Registered since

Dec 26, 2016

Re: Feature Request: Sleep Timer

PLEASE!!!! WE NEED A SLEEP TIMER!!! For $499 for the 30 you would think they would figure out a way to include this! Even on an app update!!!
Brent_B
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Re: Feature Request: Sleep Timer

Hi inspektor76 and Keene, 

I will forward this on to our development team here. We currently only have the sleep timer option in our Wave SoundTouch but it would be a great feature for our other SoundTouch systems. 

Thank you