Feature board???

Animated Arbiter

Feature board???

Hey community moderators,

a while ago you have announced that you are working on a so called feature board, where you want to list all the features/bugs that the community wants/finds. Back then I thought this could take maybe a couple of weeks at most to show up here on your website. My question: Where is this Feature board with costumers voting the priorities.

Have you put this on ice? Thanks in adavnce!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Feature board???

Hi djbazztek, 

Thank you for the post. We did have a feature request board in the past, but I'm currently not aware of a timeline to bring it back. If this does change and we get a new board, we will let the community know! 

Kind Regards

Highlighted
Animated Arbiter

Re: Feature board???

Thank you for your reply. Looks like I misunderstood something - it was not called feature board, instead: Idea Portal. 

here is the quote from the product manager: 

We are working on a system for all of your product and app suggestions to be sent directly to the Product team. Rather than creating a forum post, you’ll be able to submit your suggestion or ask, directly to an Idea Portal. Everyone will be able to see what ideas have been submitted, and follow along as the ideas are reviewed by the product team, when they are planned, and when they’ll first see the light of day.

source: https://community.bose.com/t5/SoundTouch-Archive/2-13-New-SoundTouch-Product-Update-A-Note-From-Our-...