JanBerlin
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 18, 2017

Feature request: syncing sound between multiple speakers

Hello,

I have a Feature request. I would like to have the functionality, that if I start listening to a Radiostation from the presets in room 1, go to room 2 and select the same preset, that it will automatically sync the sound between the two rooms. At the moment I have to use the app to do that - but I think the system could be smarter and just do it for me.

Status quo is I f I just do it on the soundtouch speaker I hear the same station, however out of sync.

Thanks,

Jan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Feature request: syncing sound between multiple speakers

Author Accepted Answer selected by JanBerlin

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the recommendation.  That is an excellent idea!  I will get this sent up to the software development team ASAP for their consideration. 

Best Regards,

Brandon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Brandon_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Author Accepted Answer selected by JanBerlin

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the recommendation.  That is an excellent idea!  I will get this sent up to the software development team ASAP for their consideration. 

Best Regards,

Brandon

View solution in original post

Vedovatti
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 27, 2017

Hi,

I was about to create a the same suggestion. 

It it would be great to have the preset with multi-room capabilities. I have 3 speakers around the house and when I wake up, use the presets to start the Spotify Playlists or the radio stations and to add the multi-room for all 3 speakers, I have to open the mobile app to activate the "Play All". 

A feature like that would certainly make a great enhancement and very complementary solution for a truly multi room system.

looking forward seeing implemented,

Carlos