Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Buster
Participant
Registered since

Jan 11, 2018

Google Chromecast Audio and Soundtouch 10

Hi

is it possible to pair my soundtouch 10 with my companion 3 series II multimedia speaker system which I have connected to chromecast Audio? Would that be possible through the soundtouch app?

I saw the question came up about this time last year but haven't seen an update since, so just wondering if and when this would be possible.

thanks

Buster

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Google Chromecast Audio and Soundtouch 10

Author Accepted Answer selected by Buster

Hi Buster, 

Thank you for your inquiry. Currently, our SoundTouch speakers do not support Google Chromecast. However, there are two options that may help to accomplish what you are looking for. 

1. You could connect an additional Chromecast Audio device to the AUX input of your SoundTouch 10. This would allow you to use Google Chromecast to stream audio to both your SoundTouch 10 and Companion 3 speakers. 
  2. You could connect a SoundTouch Wireless Link adapter to your Companion III speakers. This would allow you to stream SoundTouch Music services, or Bluetooth audio, to one or both systems. 

I hope this helps! Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Best regards,

Brian - Bose Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Brian_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: Google Chromecast Audio and Soundtouch 10

Author Accepted Answer selected by Buster

Hi Buster, 

Thank you for your inquiry. Currently, our SoundTouch speakers do not support Google Chromecast. However, there are two options that may help to accomplish what you are looking for. 

1. You could connect an additional Chromecast Audio device to the AUX input of your SoundTouch 10. This would allow you to use Google Chromecast to stream audio to both your SoundTouch 10 and Companion 3 speakers. 
  2. You could connect a SoundTouch Wireless Link adapter to your Companion III speakers. This would allow you to stream SoundTouch Music services, or Bluetooth audio, to one or both systems. 

I hope this helps! Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Best regards,

Brian - Bose Support