Highlighted
asm74
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 14, 2016

Re: Google Play and Amazon Music Please

Dear Bose, please add Amazon Prime music and Google Play Music support directly into device as other music services. Thank you!
Highlighted
csmason99
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 14, 2016

I am new to SoundTouch and am surprised by the poor quality of the supporting App and the low number of streaming services supported.
This needs to evolve rapidly if Bose aims to compete in this area.
Full AMAZON Music Support PLEASE !
Highlighted
UberMunchkin
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 29, 2016

I was actually looking at buying 4 devices to be used across our house (living room, kitchen, bedroom, office) but the lack of support for Google Play means that I will be buying Cambridge Audio Air 200's instead of these.  So I am afraid that the snobbishness towards Google services has cost Bose the sale in this case (not that I expect them to care and I don't really expect that they will do anything about it but if I don't register the fact then nothing ever gets looked at or changed).
Highlighted
Martin9325
Silent Starter
Registered since

Apr 10, 2016

The fact that this thread was started over 15 months ago and Amazon Prime is still not supported on the App is really disappointing. Maybe Amazon should stop selling Bose products until they do include it.
Highlighted
greenhorn
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 15, 2016

I think it is a shame that a big player in the business like Bose is not able to implement More Streaming services like Amazone Prime. I am hapy with my bose soundtouch system. But I have to tell all my friends that the system is good, but they should buy Sonos speakers to get more Streaming possibilities. And I am sure that Bose could not be happy about it. So please impement it as soon as possible. It is nice that there is the possibility to seean clock or have an alarm integrated. But in the End this are not the main features. So come on Bose!!!!!!
neilo
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 14, 2016

Just bought a SoundTouch 20 (series III) and can only get Spotify. Currently £9.99 a month in the UK. I am already an Amazon Prime member, and have Amazon Music included so it's costing me uneccessary money to have to use Spotify.  As someone else mentioned, Airplay no longer works on the latest iOS updates, so my new BOSE player is seriously flawed. I wish i'd gone for the SONOS now, and I will recommend to anyone else to do so. The main reason for buying this thing is for streaming music from the web, so FFS - no choice of streaming services? Come on BOSE - this thread is 2 years old or more and nothing has changed. Anyone reading this who is thinking of buying a BOSE SoundTouch should avoid doing so. Buy a Sonos instead.
Highlighted
ErazorVIP
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 27, 2016

So long time and nothings happend. I will sale my Soundtouch and go to Sonos!!!! Thats
bad support Bose.... Its like Nokia or Blackberry they are to late and sleeped her own Development!!!!
Bye
Highlighted
tottenhamwin
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Aug 5, 2015

I posted over a year ago and Bose still need to add Amazon Prime and Google Play. Why is Amazon Prime available on the US version of soundtouch but not in the UK?
Highlighted
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Sep 2, 2014

Tottenhamwin - We are actively working to bring Amazon Music for SoundTouch in the countries it's streaming in for the future, but we do not currently have a timeline for this expansion.
We'll share more information when it's available.

Highlighted
piers
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 6, 2016

Amazon Music please.
Does anyone at Bose ever read these messages, take any notice of them, or ever reply to them? Having bought some Bose SoundTouch kit yesterday and done some digging around into some issues/questions, I am somewhat astounded by Bose's lack of responsiveness to long-standing customer requests in these forum pages. 
Makes Microsoft seem positively agile.