Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Borisr
Participant
Registered since

Jun 24, 2019

Home system assistance

Hello, I need a system that has 2 outdoor speakers for balcony and speaker or speakers for living room. Any suggestions what should I look for?
Thanks
1 REPLY 1
Charlotte_G

Re: Home system assistance

Hello Borisr, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

It's great to hear that you are interested in a home-wide system and I would be happy to give you some suggestions. 

What would you be looking to stream across the speakers? 

For the outdoor speakers, I would recommend our 251 environmental speakers with the SoundTouch SA-5 amplifier which can be purchased in a bundle.

The SoundTouch technology will then allow you to connect to other SoundTouch speakers which leads me to recommend either the SoundTouch 20 or SoundTouch 30 for your living room. 

All of the speakers can be connected to the SoundTouch app and be grouped to play audio simultaneously through your home. 

I hope these recommendations give you some inspiration. I would also like to invite members of the community who have home-wide setups to give recommendations for you.

If you have any questions, please do get back to me and I will be more than happy to help.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!