Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 5, 2017

How can I control my base and wireless rear speakers from the app ?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Re: How can I control my base and wireless rear speakers from the app ?

Hi TB,

Thanks for the question.  Do you have the SoundTouch 300 system with the AM300 subwoofer and VI300 rear speakers?

If so, you cannot adjust Bass from the SoundTouch application, but only from the SoundTouch 300 remote control.

You can adjust the rear speakers from the app by going to the SoundTouch App, and selecting Settings>Speaker Settings>your ST300> then adjusting Surround Level.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Best,

Brandon

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 5, 2017

I am currently away from my system but will try that as soon as I can.  Thank you.

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 5, 2017

My app does not recognize my rear surround speakers and I am unable to adjust their volume.  They are on but unless you hold them right up ti your ear you cannot hear anything from them.  How do I get them listed on my app in such a way that I can adjust the volume.  I have tried reloading the app with no results.  I can adjust volume for the Soundtouch 300 from the app but that is all.  Any advice is appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Hi TB,

As Brandon had mentioned you should be able to adjust the "Surround Level" on the system which is referring to the rear surround speakers by opening the SoundTouch application, then going to Settings>Speaker Settings>your ST300>Audio Settings>Surround Level.

Are you seeing the "Audio Settings" within the ST300 settings? 

Thank you

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 5, 2017

I have followed the directions presented in your reply and yes I am able to adjust the "surround level" there.  However I would like to control the volume on those speakers and I see no way to do that.  When I adjust the surround level up the volume does not increase. While I believe the surround function is working...I canot hear the rear speakers.  If I put my ear right up to the speaker I can barely hear what's going on indicating they are working.

Any suggestions ?

TB

Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hi TB,

Which source are you listening to?  What about if you try listening to the rear speakers while playing a SoundTouch source?  Do you have the same issue?

Thanks,

Brandon