Highlighted
Anubhav
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 19, 2017

How to make Soundtouch Series work as Sonos with Google Music (i know minus wifi)

Ok...another similar question.

Going by the ease of use of Sonos and Google Music Support, I should go Sonos (1xPlay 5 + 2xPlay1s)

BUT

Bose Soundtouch 30 sound reproduction is much more to my liking and hence stopping me from moving Sonos.

Now leaving aside wifi Music Quality vs Bluetooth...

Is there a way i can play 1xSoundtouch30 + 2xSoundtouch10s (L-R mode etc etc) same as the Sonos(1xPlay5+2xPlay1s) ?

Important factor: All my Music is on GoogleMusic (can move to Spotify but with YoutubeRED Google package is much more attractive. PLUS a bigger choice of non-english songs is on GoogleMusic compared to Spotify, which is important for me)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Re: How to make Soundtouch Series work as Sonos with Google Music (i know minus wifi)

Author Accepted Answer selected by Anubhav

Hi anuryry, 

Thank you for the question. Yes, you should be able to set the SoundTouch 10s as a stereo pair and play them in tandem with the SoundTouch 30. Google Music currently isn't integrated like Spotify so you'll need to connect with Bluetooth and then rebroadcast the signal. If you go with Spotify you can do everything from within our app. I hope this helps. 

Thank you 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Re: How to make Soundtouch Series work as Sonos with Google Music (i know minus wifi)

Author Accepted Answer selected by Anubhav

Hi anuryry, 

Thank you for the question. Yes, you should be able to set the SoundTouch 10s as a stereo pair and play them in tandem with the SoundTouch 30. Google Music currently isn't integrated like Spotify so you'll need to connect with Bluetooth and then rebroadcast the signal. If you go with Spotify you can do everything from within our app. I hope this helps. 

Thank you 

View solution in original post

Anubhav
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 19, 2017

Thanks Brent..bought 2 x ST10 and 1xST30...very happy with it 🙂