Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Glees
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 11, 2017

How to secure Soundtouch 300 to a soundbar TV bracket

Hi , looking to mount Soundtouch 300 under wall mounted TV utilising a universal sound bar bracket. Just wondering how I can secure to stop from falling, don't see any screw fixing on base ? Am I missing something ? Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Glees
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 11, 2017

Re: How to secure Soundtouch 300 to a soundbar TV bracket

Author Accepted Answer selected by Glees
Hi Brent_B,
Thanks for reply, this is clear

Regards,
Brian

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Brent_B
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

May 16, 2016

Hi Glees, 

Have you looked into our WB300 wall mount bracket? Here is a picture of how the WB300 mounts to the soundbar. 

Thank you 

Glees
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 11, 2017

Author Accepted Answer selected by Glees
Hi Brent_B,
Thanks for reply, this is clear

Regards,
Brian

View solution in original post