Highlighted
swastik82
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 23, 2015

How to setup TuneIn to preset in soundtouch app?

Hello Bose

Is it true that TuneIn has replaced Internet Radio?

If yes, can you please provide set by step instruction to setup up the presets again using TuneIn?

Do I need to subscribe to TuneIn seperately to listen to Classic FM, BBC Radio 2, BBC Radio 4 etc (which I used to listen to via Internet Radio)? Or it is included with Soundtouch app.

Will TuneIn work in India? 

FInally, why did you stop Internet Radio services? It was much smoother than TuneIn.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to setup TuneIn to preset in soundtouch app?

Author Accepted Answer selected by swastik82

Hello All,

Thank you for the posts.

Can you let me know what stations you're experiencing poor audio quality on TuneIn so we can investigate this for you?

If there is a station that is not available on TuneIn, let us know HERE.

Regards,

Joel - Community Support

2 REPLIES 2
Petra Eva
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 19, 2018

Yes it is --- TuneIn has replaced it since yesterday. What you do is, you log into your app and TuneIn will appear. Search stations and reset your preset buttons, by finding the station of your choice in the app then push and hold the preset button you want to program for a couple of seconds until it "beeps". Continue on untill all 6 are programmed. Hope this helped. I am so annoyed !!! Horrible quality and alot of research to find out that TuneIn replaced internet radio ! 

Author Accepted Answer selected by swastik82

Hello All,

Thank you for the posts.

Can you let me know what stations you're experiencing poor audio quality on TuneIn so we can investigate this for you?

If there is a station that is not available on TuneIn, let us know HERE.

Regards,

Joel - Community Support