Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 4, 2017

I don't want my SoundTouch speaker to turn off automatically after a few minutes

Is there a way to change this and why not and when will Bose kindly make the necessary changes?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Mar 9, 2017

Re: I don't want my SoundTouch speaker to turn off automatically after a few minutes

My SoundTouch 300 may stay on for a few days in a row and sometimes it just suddenly turns off even I'm watching TV ...

Highlighted
Leader
Registered since

Feb 15, 2017

Re: I don't want my SoundTouch speaker to turn off automatically after a few minutes

Unfortunatly Bose seem unwilling for some reason to let users control the power saving settings of their devices. Its one of the most frustrating problems with the Soundtouch devices at the moment, sometimes they are on, other times they turn off for no reason, even when connected to an Echo dot (which they are not supposed to).

Why they won't give a setting to set or disable this timeout is totally beyond me, its my speaker, let me control when it goes on or off.

@Brent_B confirmed that the next software release will fix this for the Soundbars, but for the rest of us we are left in the dark again...