Jun 29, 2017
1. Make sure your music souce is rich in bass. Try Imma Bee by Black-Eyed Peas - rich in bass.
2. Make sure your equalizer from the source or music player have not reduced the low frequency bars - from maybe less than 300Hz and lower. You can try increasing them to your taste. Or if you dont want custom equalizer try picking up bass-boost or hip-hop or dance.
3. If you're connected to ST using aux input, make sure youre player is powerful enough to drive at least 32Ohms loads.
4. Check both volume or gain of your player make sure it's high. Then increase the volume of ST.
5. If you have a soundtouch app, go to Settings -> Speaker Settings then select the speaker -> adjust Bass Reduction to 0. They even put this settings since ST usually have more bass on their DSPs.
Hope this helps!
1. My music source is high in bass
2. I played a little with the eq ..it.s a bit better
3. I am connected via bluetooth
4. It.s at max
5. I did that
I still need more bass ....can i connect a subwoofer via aux or smt?