3uvwxyz
Participant
Registered since

Oct 19, 2017

I'm unable to hook up my SoundLink Mini speaker to my Macbook Air and DVD writer to play DVD's.

I used my SoundLink Mini speaker with my old Leopard OSX Macbook (had DVD slot for DVD's) with no problem. I no longer have that computer but have a newer MacBook Air laptop. I've hooked up a DVD writer and loaded the DVD in it. Now I'd like to play DVD's on the Macbook Air with sound coming through Bose SoundLink Mini speaker (or Bose earphones) and can't get it all to work together. I'm a 75-year-old non-tech lady, and I might have messed up the settings on my computer in trying to set up the audio for the speaker. Help! I need to chat with someone or receive step-by-step written instructions on what to do. Thank you. 

1 REPLY 1
Shiloh_C
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Aug 25, 2017

Re: I'm unable to hook up my SoundLink Mini speaker to my Macbook Air and DVD writer to play DVD's.

Hi 3uvwxyz,

Thank you for reaching out!  I'm thinking that it will be best for you to call customer support through this link here.  When you click the link, select your country and scroll down to where you see "contact us", there you will find the phone number.  This way you can speak with someone on the phone, there are a few elements at play here with your current setup and I want to make sure that your speaker gets paired and up and running as quickly as possible.

Please come back anytime with further issues or comments!

Thanks & enjoy your day,

Shiloh_C