Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 22, 2015

IMPOSSIBLE TO CONNECT SOUNDTOUCH 20 TO WIFI JAN 2019

Since JAN 15th or so, lost connection to home wifi and cannot connect anymore.

All attempts start normally, connection to soundtouch WIFI, identification of the requested wifi network, enter password, all fine

but final connection always fails and it is impossible to connect. Via iphone app, via iphone browser, via imac app, via ethernet, by any means it is impossible. 

And this used to work properly for 5 years or so. 

PLEASE HELP... 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 23, 2019

Re: IMPOSSIBLE TO CONNECT SOUNDTOUCH 20 TO WIFI JAN 2019

Same problem here, for about same amount of time.   The ap will no longer open on my tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 with latest android).  

I deleted/re-installed the ap with persistent error.  I get the spinning circle at the bottom of the screen , keeps on turning... but the ap never opens up.   I am thus unable to synch my three speakers.  

For the past 3 years, I have had some connections issues with the Bose speakers but usually resetting my router fixes the problem.  Not this time.

In my other location I have the Sonos speakers which I purchased 6 months ago, due to connectivity issues with Bose, and have have NEVER had any connectivity issues so far.    

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 5, 2016

Hello All,

Thank you for the posts.

Since you have tried all the steps we would have recommended, we suggest to contact support over the phone for further assistance.

The technical support team has additional tools to assist you.

If you go HERE, select your region, scroll to the bottom of the page, choose "Contact Us" and a phone number will be displayed for support. 

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Mar 22, 2015

Joel

Many thanks for the message.

I actually have tried to connect to another router in the mean time and it worked, so problem was with my router (French LIVEBOX 4) which I restarted and all went well again... Mysteriously some items stopped connecting to the livebox while others were still working well. 

Thank you again

Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi fabiodonato,

Thanks for the update! That's great news. We are glad to hear you are working now.

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support