cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tambbu
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 28, 2015

Internet Radio no longer available - Unable to play selection. Please try again later. (1005)

Hello,
   The internet radio option is no loner available. What happened? The option dissapeared from all my devices, Mac, iPhone and iPad.
When I select a preset station this message shows up:
Migrated Image
"Unable to play selection. Please try again later. (1005)"
How can I listen to my favourite radio stations now?
Please help!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
This widget could not be displayed.
Jordan
Collaborator
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Re: Internet Radio no longer available - Unable to play selection. Please try again later. (1005)

Hi Tambbu,
if your intenet radio selection is missing from your soundtouch app, please re-install the app again or restart your computer and your router..
But if only your radio favorit station is missing, you can check it through vTuner website and try to locate and stream from there..
rgds
jordan

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
This widget could not be displayed.
Jordan
Collaborator
Registered since

Sep 25, 2014

Re: Internet Radio no longer available - Unable to play selection. Please try again later. (1005)

Hi Tambbu,
if your intenet radio selection is missing from your soundtouch app, please re-install the app again or restart your computer and your router..
But if only your radio favorit station is missing, you can check it through vTuner website and try to locate and stream from there..
rgds
jordan

View solution in original post

Tambbu
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 28, 2015

It worked... Thank you Jordan. Ric
Chris13
Registered since

Dec 12, 2015

I'm getting this same message when trying to play Pandora. Have removed the SoundTouch app from the iPhone and reinstalled. Reset modem and router.Reinstalled app. Re-setup system and connected. Same result. SoundTouch app won't allow me to remove the Pandora account. Pandora plays fine on phone and other devices so it's not the account. Any suggestions?
Jason_G
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Sep 2, 2014

Chris13 - When you go to Explore > Settings > Music Services > Pandora and then select the Pandora account are you not seeing the option to remove it?
It should look like this:
Migrated Image